How to play guide for Niffelheim
|This article is a stub. You can help Niffelheim Wiki by .|
This page serves as a basic how to play guide for Niffelheim. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
World creation[edit | edit source]
There are four choices for world creation:
- The Ancient Bear Mound - Mountain terrain with rocks and ice as far as the eye can see, covered with cold mist. The land is rich with small animals which attract wolves and other predators in great numbers.
- The One-Eyed Wolf Forest - Harsh dark woods, covered with snow and ice. Wild animals roam this land, rich with sweet berries and mushrooms.
- Moor of the Desert Eagle - Deadly swamps covered with thick fog, where birds hide from ambushing predators.
- The Ice Dragon Wasteland - Desert land surrounded with mountain peaks. High dry grass harbors large predators and their numerous prey.
Character selection[edit | edit source]
Players can choose between four characters:
- Viking - He is an experience fighter, hardened by countless sea expeditions. He stands firm on a heeling deck, under a cloud of arrows and in melee combat. He relies on his weapons and finds his way out of any situation.
- Valkyrie - She is the daughter of a legendary warrior, who has dedicated her life to fighting. Her sisters in arms become her family; priestesses and prophetesses instruct her in forbidden secrets.
- Berserker - Relying on his divine patron Odin, the berserker is strong beyond measure, fearless and strikes terror in the hearts of his enemies. The price for this is high. He is an outcast from society, warmed only by fierce battle, living in constant anticipation of a fight.
- Shaman - He set out on a campaign for fame and fortune, but not on a Drakkar with a loyal squad. His allies are ancient spirits and elementals, and not every Asgard dweller dares set foot on the paths he walks.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
Controls[edit | edit source]
|Move||W, A, S, D|
|Hot Key 1-4||1-4|
|Hot Key 5||R|
R will pull out the bow and swap with the melee weapon.
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
- You can not make stacks of items, only one item at a time. However you can Click the E key fast to make items very quickly i.e. spamming making ingots or boards. This is very useful.
- Instead of trying to click on every tree to chop it down. Just walk and hold the E key, this will hatchet every tree in range. This is a lot faster than multiple clicking.
- The same thing goes for mining walls. Hold the E key to mine.
- When attacking you can Hold down the F key to attack. This will work for melee and range attacks.
- Spacebar will interact with plants and things you can harvest.
- Q will pick up things from the ground.
- Save your powerful arrowheads for hard enemies.
- Some of the timed challenges require items that are found in the boss chests in the dungeon and mines. e.g. Witches Head, Garnets.
- The hoardes released by the timed challenges may be easily beaten if you buff your character and castle early in the game. e.g. Get a full set of Titanium armor.
- Wild animals like boar and wolves can be kited with a bow and arrows. You can out-run the boar and shoot it as it walks away from you.
- Teleport is your best friend when under the pump from enemies or the mine or dungeon is about to cave in. Keep some gold handy at all times as it costs 5 gold per time.
- Always have some doors when you go underground. You can set up doors in strategic places like over the fireflies - which will return health points.